BLUFThe Insitute for the Study of War—which includes people such as General Dave Petraeus on its board—provides valuable, real-time analysis of the Russo-Ukraine Conflict. For example, it notes that Russia is repopulating Ukrainian cities with Russians, which violates the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
Karolina Hird and colleagues writing in the Institute for the Study of War make the following points:
- The Wagner Group of mercenaries is likely trying to dominate the Russian Ministry of Defense.
- Russia has signed a contract with Iran to provide more Arash-2 drones.
- Russian forces continued counterattacks west of Kreminna.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- Oct 2022 Russia-Ukraine war latest: what we know on day 237 of the invasion –the Guardian
- OCT 2022 Ukraine war: US says Iranian drones breach sanctions-BBC news