Where Is the Confrontation Over Ukraine Headed?
BLUFA Jan 22 National Interest sponsored video discussion about where the current conflict between Russia and Ukraine is headed.
George Beebe a former chief of CIA’s Russia analysis section introduces a National Interest sponsored video discussion about the potential of conflict between Russia and the Ukraine, he notes the following:
- All the participants are experts in fields relevant to the discussion.
- Questions to be discussed include whether differences can be solved through diplomatic means instead of war.
- Russian and Ukrainian military capabilities will also be discussed.
Recent Runway posts about Russia:
References from other sources:
- JAN 22 Russia ‘very likely’ to invade Ukraine without ‘enormous sanctions’ – Schiff | Ukraine | The Guardian
- JAN 22 Russian foreign minister warns west over ‘aggressive line’ in Ukraine crisis | Russia | The Guardian
- JAN 22 The U.S. Is Naive About Russia. Ukraine Can’t Afford to Be. - The Atlantic
- JAN 22 Biden says US to ‘respond decisively’ if Russia invades Ukraine | Politics News | Al Jazeera
- JAN 22 Ukraine crisis: EU looks for role in Russian row with West - BBC News
- JAN 22 Russia 'very likely' to invade Ukraine, says top US official (euobserver.com)
- JAN 22 Blinken warns Russia: No progress with "gun pointed at Ukraine's head" - Axios
- Article Source: The National Interest: Defense, National Security, Politics and More
- Source Check: National Interest - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
- Learning Outcomes: RUNWAY TOPICS : LEARNING OUTCOMES | The Runway (airforce.gov.au