BLUFA leader needs to take responsibility for professional development; without it, your team might be much less effective.
This article by Jen Glantz, writing for Business Insider, identifies the following five tech skills she will be working on in 2022.
- HTML (hypertext mark-up language) coding. This is the code used to structure a web page and its content.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning. Which can save you time and money is becoming increasingly useful.
- Data analytics. Having a clear understanding of how to turn data into actions.
- UX/UI design. Glantz says learning the basics of UX design can be a game-changer.
- Non-fungible tokens. An asset class dependent on blockchain technology might become increasingly important.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- How NFTs are building the internet of the future | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Data Science vs. Big Data vs. Data Analytics | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- DEC 2021 3 Ways To Bridge The Tech Skills Gap In 2022—Forbes
- DEC 2021 These are the 5 most valuable skills to learn in 2022, says futurist—and where to find free online courses—CNBC
- JAN 2022 Top 4 Essential IT Skills for 2022 – Key Trends—TechBullion
Source Information Business Insider:
- Article Source: Business Insider
- Media Check: Business Insider - Media Bias Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
- LEARNING OUTCOMES—RUNWAY | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)