BLUFAn Israeli general has now confirmed—what has unofficially always been known—that Israel uses drones for both surveillance and strikes against Palestinian militants in Gaza and possibly even further away.
This article by Reuters makes the following points:
- In July, Israeli censors permitted the publication of information about the use of armed drones.
- It’s believed the drones have been used to target long-distance enemies as far away as Iran or Sudan.
- Predator drones can quickly detect and attack targets before they carry out attacks against Israeli civilian and military installations.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- NOV 2022 Israel asks industry to develop new long-range, stealthy armed drones—Breaking Defense
- NOV 2022 Israel’s Autonomous Urban Quadcopter Brings ‘Search & Attack In One’—Forbes