BLUFMany people have never heard of ‘Windows God Mode’ it puts an icon on your desktop that gives you quick access to ‘Window’s settings’.
This article by Cal Jeffrey, writing for TechSpot, makes the following points:
- The shortcut originated with Windows Vista in 2007.
- Its proper name is the 'Master Control Panel'.
- Around 2010, bloggers coined the name 'Windows God Mode'.
- 'God mode' can be activated in Windows 10 and 11.
- Windows God Mode has more than 200 setting menus available
- Provides quick access to all the tweakable settings in Windows, including some hard-to-find sub-menus.
- Activating the Master Control Panel also allows you to create a shortcut to any location.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- How to use multiple desktops in Windows 10 | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- 7 things you didn’t know you could do in Windows 10 | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- OCT 2021 Windows 11 God Mode: How to Enable it to Access Several Advanced Settings, Features—Tech Times
- DEC 2021 How to enable God Mode in Windows 11 or 10—Tom’s Guide