BLUFThe RAAF and Airservices Australia worked together for the first time using the same air traffic control endorsements.
Flying Officer Shan Arachchi Galappatthy writing in Australian Government Defence News and Events, makes the following points:
- Pilots couldn’t differentiate between military and civilian controllers.
- Complex major events like the Avalon Air Show require consistency between the RAAF and Airservices Australia procedures.
- AVALON AIRSHOW 2023 COLLECTION | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Flying In-Avalon International Air Show 2023
- Article Source: Home | Defence
- Media Check: Official Australian Government information
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC