BLUFHow we collect and analyse medical and health information in the future could help increase life expectancy.
This article by Neil Martin, writing for UNSW Newsroom, makes the following points:
- When applied to collecting and analysing large-scale medical data, artificial intelligence and machine learning could be the key to helping us all live longer.
- The process could be similar to ChatGPT, which makes predictions in terms of text content.
- AI needs to be utilised to help health professionals evaluate and interpret large amounts of information.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- FEB 2023 ChatGPT has many uses. Experts explore what this means for healthcare and medical research—The Conversation
- MAR 2023 Revolutionizing Healthcare: The Top 14 Uses Of ChatGPT In Medicine And Wellness—Forbes