Some security experts believe the cyber black market could be the world’s third largest economy—sensitive material is readily available, for example, hacked logins to government departments.
- At least 12 million Australians have had their data exposed.
- Many hacking victims haven’t been notified despite assurances they have.
- Postings on the clear and dark web.
- The cost of buying personal or corporate information is declining.
- Medibank is facing a possible class action lawsuit.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web: