BLUFInvesting in a learning culture involves encouraging everybody to understand their role in the organisation, to learn new things and acquire new skills, and to develop an awareness of how the wider environment might impact the organisation.
Benjamin Laker writing for Forbes suggests techniques that can help create a learning culture:
- Ensure that everybody can continue learning new things to enhance their decision-making abilities.
- Establish strategies so that everyone can learn from each other and collaborate in a meaningful way
- Encourage social learning where people share their knowledge and learn from each other.
- Give people regular feedback.
- Set personal goals.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Enabling Student Success: What We’re Learning From Distance And Hybrid Education – The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Stop the Excuses, Make Time for Learning – The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- APR 2021 Building a learning culture that drives business forward – McKinsey Company
- 2021 Why A Learning Culture Is So Important For Success – Business Leadership Today