BLUFGoogle plans to launch over 20 AI products in 2023, including its search chatbot. Previously Google has been slow to launch AI products due to potential reputational damage. However, this time the damage could be from being too slow to release their chatbot.
- Google’s chatbot will prioritize “getting facts right, ensuring safety and getting rid of misinformation.”
- The process of reviewing technology is being streamlined to ensure that it is fair and ethical.
- New products include an image generation studio that “creates and edits images,” an app for testing product prototypes, and AI prototype tools for business.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- JAN 2023 Google Calls In Help From Larry Page and Sergey Brin for A.I. Fight-New York Times
- JAN 2023 Google may soon demo an AI Search chatbot amid pressure from ChatGPT-engadget