BLUFJust months ago, ChatGPT made a remarkable entry into the tech market, making a huge impact. ChatGPT showcased the immense capabilities of generative AI, which could impact companies such as Google.
This article by Shirin Ghaffary, writing for Vox, makes the following points:
- Google is now facing the possibility of losing its dominance in the search market.
- To counter that, Google is putting AI into virtually all its most popular products.
- The technology, however, is prone to error and bias,
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- MAY 2023 Google is putting A.I. into its dominant search engine as the CEO says the company’s at ‘an exciting inflection point’—Fortune
- MAY 2023 Google Reveals Its AI-Powered Search Engine to Answer Your Questions—CNET
- Article Source: Vox - Understand the News
- Media Check: Vox - Media Bias Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com) MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.