Based on current research, this Guardian article provides an overview of the current state of AI chatbots from two major tech companies, Google and Microsoft.
This Guardian article by Dan Milmo, Global technology editor and Kari Paul in San Francisco notes the following:
- Google and Microsoft are competing to use AI technology in their search engines.
- ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, has become a popular consumer app since its launch in November.
- Google is developing its Chatbot, Bard.
- Microsoft has invested heavily in OpenAI.
- Google's Bard and Microsoft's Bing will both use large language models to generate responses to text-based queries.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web: