BLUFAustralian company Hypersonix will provide hypersonic technology (engines and drones) to the USA Defense Innovation Unit for testing in early 2024.
The Department of Industry Science and Resources News noted that:
- Hypersonix was selected from 63 other major international aerospace companies.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- MAR 2023 Pentagon selects Australia’s Hypersonix for reusable hypersonic test platform- Flight Global
- MAR 2023 Australia’s Hypersonix Selected by US Defense Innovation Unit (DIU) for Test Vehicle-Businesswire
- Article Source: Home page | Department of Industry, Science and Resources
- Media Check: MEDIA CHECK Home page | Department of Industry, Science and Resources