BLUFSome technology experts, now believe AI technology is approaching the intellectual capability of humans and this new development is creating uncertainty for the future of work as we know it
- Geoffrey Hinton, a pioneer in neural networks and deep learning, warns that AI chatbots could soon be more intelligent than humans.
- There is scope for an economic and jobs shock to the economy as soon as this year
- Highly creative, high-value work had been assumed to be relatively protected from AI, but this might not be the case.
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- 16 JAN 2023 The AI revolution is upon us. These are the jobs at risk and in demand – SBS News
- 24 JAN 2023 Humanity May Reach Singularity Within Just 7 Years, Trend Shows – Popular Mechanics
- Article Source BBC News
- Media Check: BBC News - Media Bias Fact Check (HIGH CREDIBILITY)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC