Name after the American General and President a method that allows managers and leaders to prioritize their work in an effective and efficient manner.
Mark Nevins, for Forbes, makes the following points:
- It is ideal for high-performing people who often try to do too much.
- The upper right-hand quadrant of the matrix represents the “most urgent and most important”.
- The lower left-hand quadrant is “least urgent and least important”.
- The upper left is “most urgent and least important” and is ripe for delegating tasks.
- The lower right is “least urgent and most important” and can offer a good return on time invested.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web :