BLUFThis article argues that we should ignore generational stereotypes and start seeing people as unique individuals.
This article by INC.com makes the following points:
- According to the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, a healthy multigenerational workforce has numerous advantages.
- The benefits of a broad spectrum of age and experience include increased productivity, a more robust talent pipeline and increased resilience..
- GENERATIONAL STEREOTYPING | The Runway (govcms.gov.au)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC |
- Article Source: Inc.com
- Media Check: Inc.com - About us