One of the critical challenges for leaders in today's internet-connected world is to remain tuned in to their team members' thoughts, problems, needs and motivation levels.
- Create Psychological Safety
- Meet People Where They Are.
- Be aware of personal preferences regarding where to meet.
- Ask Meaningful Questions, and Listen: Go beyond superficial chitchat and ask people how they feel.
- Act on Feedback to incentivise your team.
- Make use of management and leadership tools.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web: