BLUFUse these Windows 10 and 11 security ideas to improve Windows PC default security protection.
Shubham Agarwal writing on Laptop makes the following points:
- Automatically block dubious apps and websites.
- Isolate your computer’s most sensitive parts.
- Make Windows’ anti-virus more effective—when Defender is uncertain about a threat, Windows 10 and 11 can refer it to Microsoft.
- To prevent advertisers from tracking, you deactivate “Let apps show me personalized ads by using my advertising ID.”
- Review app permissions—unless you are actively using them, revoke them.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- The Ultimate List of Helpful Windows Alt Codes to Insert Special Characters - The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Why quickly patching your iPhones and Macs is more important than ever - The Runway (airforce.gov.au)