BLUFWhile not chosen for the Australian Defence Force, the A400M has been operating in countries such as France, Spain, the UK and Malaysia.
This article by Robert Dougherty, writing for Australian Aviation, makes the following points:
- The A400M is a four-engine turboprop, military transport aircraft.
- Airbus is also developing firefighting equipment which can be retrofitted to the aircraft.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- DEC 2021 A400M (Future Large Aircraft) Military Transport Aircraft—Airforce Technology
- FEB 2023 Airbus' defence arm says Berlin delaying exports worth billions—Reuters
- Article Source: https://australianaviation.com.au/
- Media Check: Australian Aviation - About
- Media Check: Australian Aviation - Muck Rack
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.