BLUFThe Australian International Airshow & Aerospace and Defence Exposition has returned after a four-year COVID-enforced absence and is being hailed as its largest ever, with exhibition space sold out for the first time in the biennial event’s 30-year history.
The Geelong Times in a piece about the Avalon Air Show 2023, notes the following:
- 60 conferences on aviation, aerospace, space and defence
- 798 exhibitor companies and 234 delegations from over 40 nations
- Avalon 2023, Australia's largest airshow with military and civil aircraft performances, including the F-35A and F-22 Raptor.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Avalon 2023 Collection
- Alternative Link: Avalon 2023 Collection
- Drones Collection
- Alternative Link Drones Collection
- Article Source: Geelong Times - Free local news (timesnewsgroup.com.au)
- Media Check: Times News Group - Times News Group
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.