BLUFChatGPT draws instantly from the whole internet but is not conscious of what it produces.
Rodger Kamenetz writing in the Times of Israel, makes the following points:
- ChatGPT work is often full of excellent information in a grammatically correct but dull format.
- AI chess program Deep Blue can beat any grandmaster.
- A forklift truck can lift heavier weights than any human.
- But being able to better a human doesn't make the machine human.
- In World War II, Alan Turing speculated that a machine had acquired real intelligence if it could fool a human into believing it, too, is human.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- DEC 2022 Will 2023 Be The Year That OpenAI’s ChatGPT Breaks Free?-Forbes
- JAN 2023 You'll Be Seeing ChatGPT's Influence Everywhere This Year-CNET