BLUFRobert Wright argues that ChatGPT's results and analysis are based on scanning the web for material that humans have produced—if the majority of humans are biased or prejudiced ChatGPT will probably reflect this.
In this article best, selling author, Robert Wright argues that:
- ChatGPT relies on web content created by humans.
- If that web content is biased, then ChatGPT will also be biased.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- DEC 2022 5 Big Problems With OpenAI's ChatGPT (makeuseof.com)
- JAN 2023 The 6 biggest problems with ChatGPT right now | Digital Trends
- · Article Source: Robert Wright
- · Media Check: Robert Wright | Princeton Online
- · RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC |