BLUFGetting your site to the top of a Google Search can make your business much more profitable; however, competition is intense, but there are strategies to give your site greater visibility.
This article by Chris Singleton, writing for Style Factory, makes the following points:
- Register with Google Console and Google Business.
- Use tools such as Google’s Page Speed Insights Tool
- Identify the right keywords to use—add them to headings, page titles, meta descriptions and URLs; check words using keyword research.
- Create backlinks to the site
- Use Google’s free guide to optimise your site for Google search.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web :
- MAR 2022 The wrong information is displaying in Google search results – Square Space
- JUL 2022 Google now shows why it ranked a specific search result – Search Engine Land
- AUG 2022 Get Ready for Better Google Search Results – PC Mag
Source Information: Style Factory
- Article Source: Style Factory
- Media Check: About Us/Style Factory
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)