BLUFNvidia CEO Huang explained that a generative AI's ability to interpret natural language and translate it into complex software code—will make computer programming accessible to anyone who can explain a task in human language.
This article by Nicholas Rossolillo, writing for Motley Fool, makes the following points:
- The world now realizes that human language is a good computer programming language.
- ChatGPT has democratized computer programming for everyone.
- Being able to code using natural language will likely have a far-reaching effect on technology-based industries.
- Nividia will still have a place in producing the chips needed to run the computers capable of turning natural language into code.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- FEB 2023 Meet the Nvidia GPU that makes ChatGPT come alive—Tech Radar
- FEB 2023 Meet the $10,000 Nvidia chip powering the race for A.I.—CNBC