BLUFRaytheon, a major US defence contractor, lists its most popular stories for 2021.
This Dec 21 article from Raytheon, a US defence contractor employing over 30,000 people, lists its most popular articles about its people and products in 2021 as follows:
- Six predictions for the 6th-gen fighter: A prototype of a sixth-generation fighter has already been flown.
- How a laser defeats hostile drones: Raytheon is attempting to solve the problem as to how the US military geared for high-end conflict can economically defeat an asymmetric attack by cheap off the shelf drones.
- Weather prediction for any condition: Raytheon has been developing a new type of small satellite to provide more detailed information about the weather.
- Fast-tracking innovation: The aircraft likely to replace both the F-35 and F-22 has already been tested.
- A mathematician from the start: This article is about Raytheon’s Dr Nandi Leslie and how she was destined to become a mathematician from early childhood.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- 'SPACE' (Operating in and use of) 01: COLLECTION | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: 'SPACE' (Operating in and use of) 01: COLLECTION
References from the Web:
- APR 2020 Five Reasons Raytheon Technologies Is Destined To Dominate Aerospace & Defense (forbes.com)
- JULY 21 ARPA selects Raytheon Intelligence & Space for revolutionary infrared sensors | Raytheon Intelligence & Space (raytheonintelligenceandspace.com)
- NOV 21 The United States’ 6th-Generation Fighter is Here | The National Interest
- DEC 2021 Small (But Mighty) Weather Instruments | NASA