BLUFRussia tried to cover up incidents when personnel fled when their commander was killed—however, Russia's withdrawal from Kherson demonstrated better Russian leadership.
This article by Sami Quadri, writing for Evening Standard, makes the following points:
- Russian retreat from Kherson was better organised.
- Possibly due to the implementation of single operational command* under General Surovikin.
- The UK plans to continue to support Ukraine with weapons and training.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- LEADERSHIP STYLES 01: COLLECTION | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- THE 2022 RUSSO-UKRAINE CONFLICT—LINKS TO COLLECTIONS
References from the Web:
- OCT 2022 Russia's Military Leadership 'Increasingly Dysfunctional'—U.K.—Newsweek
- OCT 2022 Russia's military leadership has only become 'increasingly dysfunctional,' UK intel says—Business Insider