BLUFJournalist Serhii Rudenko’s biography of the Ukrainian president chronicles his start as a law student and TV actor through to the presidency and a war that has revealed his remarkable leadership abilities.
This article by Rich Tenorio, writing for the Times of Israel, makes the following points:
- Rudenko’s new book explores Zelensky’s colourful and rapid trajectory.
- Zelensky is now receiving worldwide admiration for his wartime leadership.
- The book notes that Zelensky has endured neo-Nazi barbs, despite being Jewish.
- The book also notes the legislative bodies Zelensky has addressed during the Ukraine conflict, including the Israeli Knesset.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- RUSSIAN-UKRAINE CONFLICT—RAAF RUNWAY COLLECTION
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.
References from the Web:
- FEB 2022 The Improbable Rise and Endless Heroism of Volodymir Zelensky—GQ
- MAY 2022 How Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelenskyy became a global phenomenon—NBC News
- Article Source: The Times of Israel
- Media Check: Times of Israel - Media Bias Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)