BLUFLeaders who use their head and heart to inspire and influence their team help to motivate ttheir team who in turn motivate and inspire others.
This article by Laurel Donnellan, writing for Forbes, makes the following points:
- Everyone has the potential to practice compassionate leadership.
- Compassion fuels positive change, both at work and away from it.
- Becoming a more compassionate leader gives you and your organization an advantage.
- Compassionate leaders create safe environments, which improves productivity, morale, and retention.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- DEC 2020 Compassionate Leadership is Necessary, but Not Sufficient—HBR
- MAR 2022 Leaders Connect With Empathy, But Lead With Compassion—Mindful Leader