BLUFThe National Security Agency and US Cyber Command are there to defend the US from cyberattacks. General Nakasone says each organisation is vital in preventing and defeating cyber attacks against the USA.
This article by Jim Garamone (DoD News), writing for Eurasia Review, makes the following points:
- Enemies of the US are always looking for new ways to sabotage US information systems.
- 2022 saw significant development in US Cyber Command capabilities, but more work is still needed.
- Retaining qualified cyber individuals is a constant challenge as they are in high demand by private industry.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- MAR 2023 US Cyber Command developing own intelligence hub—C4ISRNET
- MAR 2023 Report: Shared NSA, Cyber Command leadership beneficial—SC Media