BLUFAll examples were generic, and ChatGPT was not used to write performance reviews of real people.
This article by Kieran Snyder, writing for Fast Company, makes the following points:
- ChatGPT was asked to write basic performance feedback for a range of professions.
- In several cases, ChatGPT wrote inappropriate gender and racial feedback.
- In providing performance feedback, ChatGPT wasn’t particularly helpful.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web
- FEB 2023 What is ChatGPT and why does it matter? Here's everything you need to know—ZDNet
- FEB 2023 Daily Mirror publisher explores using ChatGPT to help write local news—Financial Times