BLUFChatGPT is a processing tool driven by AI technology that allows you to have human-like conversations and produce texts, emails and much more.
This article by Sabrina Ortiz, writing for ZDNet, makes the following points:
- The software can answer simple questions; compose essays.
- However, its answers are based on what most people contributing to web forums and social media think—if the majority is wrong, then ChatGPT will also be wrong; see: ChatGPT's Epic Shortcoming - Nonzero Newsletter (substack.com)
- Created by OpenAI—an AI and research company—ChatGPT was launched in November 2022.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References fom the Web:
- JAN 2023 ChatGPT sparks cheating, ethical concerns as students try realistic essay writing technology—ABC News
- JAN 2023 ChatGPT is 'not particularly innovative,' and 'nothing revolutionary', says Meta's chief AI scientist—ZDNet