BLUFChatGPT ("chat generative pre-trained transformer") is a free artificial intelligence chatbot that presents information as a real person would present it. Educators are examining how to utilise the technology at the same time as preventing plagiarism.
Heather Brown writing in CBS News, makes the following points:
- People need an account and can then enter a query and expect an answer within about 5 seconds with about 80-90 % accuracy.
- Able to do maths, give parenting advice, write essays etc.
- We need a paradigm shift from 'no one will have jobs' to 'how can I use this technology to make myself more productive?'
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- JAN 2023 If you still aren't sure what ChatGPT is, this is your guide to the viral chatbot that everyone is talking about-Business Insider
- JAN 2023 Queensland public schools to join NSW in banning students from ChatGPT-the Guardian