Calling an IT help desk can be time-consuming for all concerned; this article discusses steps remote workers should take before phoning their help desk.
- Try to solve the problem by referencing appropriate manuals and guides; see Let Me Google That For You.
- Sustained changes in the performance of your device
- Anything security related; including VPN issues, random pop-ups in Windows, phishing emails, questionable electronic communication
- Issues with collaboration software
- Changes to website performance