BLUFProfessional reading is crucial for military professionals.
- Develops critical thinking, knowledge, communication, and leadership skills
- Enhances military professionalism outside of the individual's main specialization
- Sharpens critical thinking processes through exposure to different viewpoints and perspectives
- Increases awareness of a wide range of issues and topics
- Keeps individuals informed about the latest developments and emerging trends.
ADDITIONAL READING Updated 08 DEC 2023
- ADF Philosophical Doctrine - ADF Leadership Recommended Reading
- AIR AND SPACE POWER: COLLECTIONS
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: USEFUL ARTICLES 01
- Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE: USEFUL ARTICLES 01
- GUIDELINES: CHECKING WEB SOURCES FOR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, BIAS AND REPUTATION
- MILITARY HISTORY INDEX PAGES AND COLLECTIONS ON THE RAAF RUNWAY
- LEADERSHIP USEFUL ARTICLES
- LEADERSHIP STYLES—ARTICLES
- Oceania online resources covering: Melanesia, Polynesia, and Micronesia.
- PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (PME) RESOURCES
- RECOGNITION OF EMPLOYEES: USEFUL ARTICLES 01
- RUSSIAN-UKRAINE CONFLICT—ARTICLES
- STAFF/PERSONNEL DEVELOPMENT USEFUL ARTICLES 01
- Ten Top Critical Thinking Skills (And How to Improve Them)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC