BLUFUS President Harry Truman said “Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers”. Reading is crucial for becoming a better business leader. Each book below offers a unique perspective and valuable information to help individuals grow as leaders.
Serenity Gibbons writing in Forbes, recommends the following books::
- The Predictable Profits Playbook- build the right processes, systems and teams.
- Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life- how to build confidence and the importance of positive thinking.
- Agile Companies- the agile mindset, business agility, and management systems that focus on managing systems, not people.
- The Extraordinary Power of Leader Humility- leadership is a relationship with humility.
- Mind Your Mindset- leaders who test their assumptions and are authentic should achieve higher-level outcomes in business and life.
- Dare to Lead- a leader takes responsibility for recognising the potential in people.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- LEADERSHIP: USEFUL ARTICLES FROM THE RUNWAY | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- LEADERSHIP STYLES—ARTICLES | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Decent Harry Truman, thrust into the presidency, kept US afloat in wartime- The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- AUG 2013 President Truman's leadership lessons inspire leaders today-F.E. Warren Air force Base
- FEB 2023 37 Harry Truman Quotes That Will Change Your Life-Travel in Missouri
- Article Source: Forbes
- Media Check: FORBES - Media Bias/Fact Check (HIGH CREDIBILITY)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC