The six risks include: harmful data collection, private data exposure, malicious text creation, malicious code generation, and offensive content.
- ChatGPT can generate phishing campaigns, fake news articles, spam, and impersonate individuals.
- It can produce quick code, which allows attackers to deploy threats quicker, even with limited coding knowledge.
- "Developer mode" can facilitate bypassing safeguards.
- Fraudulent apps and services can be developed quickly.
- There is a risk of the chatbot inadvertently sharing personal details.