Timeboxing is a productivity technique where every task is scheduled in defined time slots. It structures your day, minimising distractions and improving efficiency by ensuring time for all activities, including work, rest, and leisure.
- Add every task, regardless of size, to the schedule.
- Classify tasks with different colours for easy visualisation.
- Decide how much time to allocate.
- Tasks should be treated as immovable commitments, like meetings.
- Use timeboxing to provide structure, rather than depending on 'to-do lists'.