BLUFChatGPT was launched in November 2022. Businesses are already seeking personnel with a comprehensive understanding of emerging AI technologies. Other AI-focused skills, such as Azure Machine Learning and AI art generation, are also in high demand.
This article by Sabrina Ortiz, writing for ZDNet, makes the following points:
- ChatGPT users are developing ideas for prompts, such as asking questions for funny answers and improving their writing or Excel skills.
- ChatGPT can hold conversational text interactions with users as if they were conversing with another person.
- AI systems can and do reject inappropriate requests.
- ChatGPT won’t answer questions that violate individual rights, are offensive, are discriminatory, or involve illegal activities.
- Will AI chatbots replace programmers, writers, and doctors?
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- APR 2023 Chat GPT-3 Statistics: Is the Future Already Here? -Tidio
- MAY 2023 ChatGPT: Everything you need to know about the AI-powered chatbot-TechCrunch