Cybercrime evolution calls for a mindset shift in Australian organizations, facing multifaceted cyber threats. While total prevention is unattainable, impact can be minimized with resilience strategies.
- Australian organizations face multifaceted cyber threats.
- Attackers' tools and tactics are constantly evolving.
- Impact of cyberattacks can be reduced with a robust recovery strategy.
- A recent ransomware attack cost an Australian firm millions.
- Accepting cyberattacks' inevitability can lead to better data protection.