BLUFApplying emotional intelligence principles, specifically focusing on self-awareness and its connection to our physical and mental well-being, can assist in dealing with the challenges of workplace stress.
- Emotionally intelligent people handle stress by being:
- Flexible in how they handle the unexpected.
- By being tolerant when dealing with people or a situation.
- Remain generally optimistic when facing a difficult situation.
- THE HUMAN BRAIN 01: COLLECTION – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- MAY 2022 Emotional Intelligence: The Antidote to Stress in the Workplace
- FEB 2023 7 Ways Emotional Intelligence Can Help Us Cope With Stress and Prevent Burnout – Business 2 Community