BLUFWorkers fear the impact of AI adoption, but unique human skills will always be in demand and humans will adapt.
Jim Frawley writing for Fast Company Magazine, makes these points about AI:
- These are the steps we can take to prevent ourselves from workplace obsolescence.
- Become familiar with AI tools and applications.
- Adopt a growth mindset and be open to new ideas.
- Leverage the human skills, especially creativity and innovation, that can make for a successful business.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- 7 Types Of Artificial Intelligence – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- Why humans will never understand AI – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- DEC 2022 Australia’s defence workforce needs to upgrade to Industry 4.0 - ASPI
- JAN 2023 The AI revolution is upon us. These are the jobs at risk and in demand – SBS News