BLUFUkraine has launched an advertising campaign promoting 'bravery' as its brand—one of its aims is to maintain western support for Ukraine in its war with Russia.
Nadia Kaneva writing in the Conversation, makes the following points:
- “A Portrait of Bravery” in Vogue Magazine featured a profile of Olena Zelenska, the first lady of Ukraine.
- Part of a marketing campaign with the tagline “Bravery. To be Ukraine.”
- National branding uses advertising, public relations and marketing to boost countries’ international reputations.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- MAY 2022 Ukraine NOW. Ukraine's new branding-Banda Agency
- AUG 2022 With ‘bravery’ as its new brand, Ukraine is turning advertising into a weapon-Fast Company
- Australia’s Nation Brand-Brand Australia