BLUFOver a decade, New York City psychiatrist Dr Ryan Sultan discovered that many patients he diagnosed with psychotic disorders were also cannabis users.
- Dr Sultan is among many experts raising serious concerns about increasing marijuana use.
- Growing evidence shows marijuana's association with depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- New research suggests that legalising marijuana in many U.S. states will exacerbate the nation's mental health crisis.
- THE HUMAN BRAIN 01: COLLECTION | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- 22 March 2023 Mounting research points to health harms from cannabis, THC and CBD use during pregnancy, adolescence and other periods of rapid development (The Conversation)
- 06 May 2023 Heavy Cannabis Use Linked to Schizophrenia, Especially among Young Men (Scientific American)
- Article Source: NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News | NBC News
- Media Check: NBC News - Media Bias Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com) (HIGH CREDIBILITY)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.