BLUFThis guide outlines the definition, significance, and connection to customer experience. It covers management, engagement, and retention, offering actionable steps for business leaders to improve employee management.
This article by Jerome Smail, writing for CX Network, makes these points about the employee experience (EX):
- When employees have a strong sense of purpose and belonging, productivity and innovation increase and employee turnover is usually reduced.
- Many businesses recognise the importance of EX and are investing accordingly.
- Organisations must provide their employees with everything they need to do their jobs well—including training and development.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- The Future Of Work Is Employee Well-Being – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- Executives And Employees Dramatically Differ On How Things Are Going And The Future Of Work – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- AUG 2022 What Is Employee Experience Management? The Ultimate Guide – Connect Team
- FEB 2023 What is employee experience (EX) and why does it matter? – Better Up
- Article Source: CX Network
- Jerome Smail’s Profile | NewsBreak, Employee Benefits, Food Manufacture Journalist | Muck Rack
- CX Network: Contact Information, Journalists, and Overview | Muck Rack