BLUFThe US Army has identified six areas that it needs to address to operate successfully in the battle space of the future.
Todd South writing in DefenseNews, makes the following points:
The US Army will:
- ‘See more, further and more persistently, than adversaries.”
- Converge hidden forces at optimal times, striking enemy targets.
- Increase cyber and electronic warfare capability.
- Prioritise soldier protection.
- Share data rapidly internally and with partners/allies.
- Plan for post-combat operations.
References from the Web
- JUL 2022 Army 2030 – Multidomain Operations-Army University
- SECRETARY OF THE ARMY Christine Wormuth-US Army
- The Army’s AimPoint and Army 2030 Force Structure Initiatives-Congressional Research Service