BLUFWestern support and weapons, plus Ukraine's courage, have underpinned Ukraine's success and needs to continue if Ukraine is to defeat Russia.
The European Council on Foreign Relations, writing in eurasiareview makes the following points:
- Putin sometimes bases his decisions on inaccurate data and intelligence that can undermine Russian capability.
- Massive artillery strikes are crucial for the Russian army.
- Russia tolerates huge personnel and materiel losses.
- Poor Logistics have affected Russian capability.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- RUSSIAN-UKRAINE CONFLICT—RAAF RUNWAY COLLECTION
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.
References from the Web:
- SEP 2022 ATACMS: The Weapon Ukraine Could Hit Russia With From 186 Miles Away-1945
- SEP 2022 Xi and Putin to discuss Ukraine war at meeting – Kremlin- BBC News
- SEP 2022 Putin's failure to learn from history has led to Russian quagmire in Ukraine- University of Western Australia.
Source Information: Eurasiareview
- Article Source: https://www.eurasiareview.com/category/world-news/
- Media Check: Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)/ Eurasiareview