BLUFChat GPT (Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer) can revolutionise written communication, especially in 'course material' assessment.
This article by Tory Shepherd, writing for The Guardian, makes these points about Chat GPT text generator and implications for the university sector:
- ChatGPT, with its ability to produce to write essays, has sparked concerns about plagiarism.
- Instead of pushing back, Universities are considering strategies and policies to work with Chat GPT, including teaching students how to use it as they will probably use ChatGPT in the workplace.
- Chat GPT may reduce the pervasiveness of contract cheating.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- JAN 2023 If you still aren't sure what ChatGPT is, this is your guide to the viral chatbot that everyone is talking about – Business Insider
- JAN 2023 If AI has all the answers, universities must change the questions - SMH