BLUFUS and Australian forces constructed a three-mile-long pipeline to a remote Weipa, a remote Australian town, overcoming unique challenges.
- Prepositioned stores for the pipeline, simulating offshore fuel transfer for resource-constrained environments.
- Real-world training boosted confidence and readiness for similar situations.
- The over-the-shore concept is vital for fueling remote forces and aiding humanitarian operations in Indo-Pacific.
- Talisman Sabre strengthens partnerships and interoperability among allies in the region.
- Medica Check: United States Department of Defense (HIGH CREDIBILITY)
- Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- ADDITIONAL READING RAAF RUNWAY (PME)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC