BLUFInformation, data, and intellectual capital drive the knowledge economy; however, effectively utilising and leveraging knowledge and intellectual capital to maximise organisational value is a constant challenge for management.
- Applying the wisdom from past mistakes in management, Robin Camarote writing for Inc-Magazine, notes that to operate effectively in the knowledge economy, good managers need to:
- Connect to and support team members.
- Avoid being too light—or heavy-handed when giving feedback.
- Explain the rationale for decisions.
- Always keep a promise.
- Set realistic goals.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- The Human Skills We Need for an Unpredictable World – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- 5 Skills that Should be a Part of Every Manager's Training – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- OCT 2021 Intellectual capital, knowledge, and knowledge management: exploring the value creation link - UBSS
- JAN 2022 Management: The Knowledge Economy – Linkedin