BLUFYevgeny Prigozhin's failed rebellion exposed the fragility of Putin's regime, as his personal ambition and rising popularity threatened Putin's rule.
- Fragile regime: Prigozhin's rebellion reveals Putin's vulnerable rule and institutional decay.
- Personal ambition: Prigozhin's power quest and popularity threaten Putin's monopoly.
- Shattered perception: Rebellion exposes military dysfunction and undermines the idealized image.
- Failed strategy: Reliance on private armies backfires, causing challenges and instability.
- Geopolitical implications: Putin's alliances with China, Iran, and India remain while the Ukraine conflict persists.
- Media Check Australian Strategic Policy Commonwealth 2001 independent, think tank: HIGH CREDIBILITY.
- Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- ADDITIONAL READING RAAF RUNWAY (PME)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC